Fresh asparagus, celery mousseline, confit egg yolk, goat cheese bush: your summer starter
The ingredients for this fresh and spring starter:
The chef's good deeds:
- Cook the asparagus in vegetable broth for 6 minutes. Then, cool them in ice water.
- Finely chop and cook the celeriac in a mixture of water, milk and cream. Season & mix. Then, reserve in a pastry bag. This will give a creamy consistency and it will decorate your plate nicely.
- Whip the fresh goat cheese bush, don’t forget to season it well by incorporating cream as you go to obtain a creamy texture. Book in a pastry bag.
- Clear the egg then place the yolk in a ramekin and cover it with soy sauce, until it’s time to prepare your plate.
- Cut the asparagus lengthwise then make a checkerboard pattern. Arrange the candied yolk delicately in the center of the plate & dress it as you wish.
What wine to drink with asparagus?
We recommend our petit rosé Palooza, because it is aromatic while remaining light. It will allow you to keep the finesse of the asparagus in the mouth while enhancing the dish with its citrus flavors.
This is a rosé that knows how to pair delicately with dishes.
Choose our Palooza rosé wine creation:Click here